Our multilayer structure is specifically designed to guarantee a protective barrier for the filled products, structural integrity of the package and excellent sealing properties. Aseptic cartons retain the nutritional values, quality and taste of the products - protecting liquid foods from external agents such as bacteria, light, odours and oxygen.
- Internal Polyethylene layer: surface in contact with the product
- Adhesive resin: it makes it adhere the aluminium layer to the polyethylene one
- Aluminium foil: barrier against oxygen and light preserving nutritional value and the flavour of the liquid in ambient temperatures
- Polyethylene: it protects against outside moisture and enables the paperboard to stick to the aluminium foil
- Paperboard: it is the main material in all our packages, providing strength and stability
- Printing: it makes your package recognizable and appealing
- External Polyethylene layer: protection against humidity and external contamination